Transferring photos and video’s from phone to computer is easy now.Do you know how to move pictures from android to computer…?
The number of smartphone owners taking a challenge in everyday tasks like transferring photos and videos.
I’m sure that you must be using the traditional way like everybody follows to transfer media files from mobile to computer.Today, I’m going to explain a smart way that not only saves time, but it’ll improve your work efficiency.Especially for designers and professional bloggers.There is a great trick to edit and transfer images and videos quickly and efficiently.
In this case, AirMore application is an efficient platform that what you are looking. The transferring process is quite simple and useful as long as you follow the steps below.
How to transfer photos from android to laptop/computer without USB:
Search AirMore app in Google Play and directly download it on your Android. Or, just click the download button below.
Visit AirMore Web:
Two Ways to visit:
- Open the browser on your computer. Search the address:airmore.com
- Go to AirMore product page. Click “Launch AirMore Web to Connect” button.
Connect Android to PC:
- First Open AirMore app on your Android.
- Click “Scan to connect” on your mobile to scan the QR code shown on the web page.
- Or select/choose your Android Radar on the web. Then A notification window will pop up on your mobile, and request you to connect. Click “Accept.”
Note: Please make sure your mobile and PC are on the same WiFi network.
- After successful connection, choose “Pictures” icon.
- Select the pictures you would like to transfer and click on “Export.”
Note: If you select less than three images, they will be download separately. If you choose three or more, they will compress into a zip file.
Within seconds, the photos&videos will be transferred to your desktop or laptop. Thus, AirMore is one of the perfect solutions on how to transfer photos&videos from Android to PC using Wi-Fi. Moreover, you can preview images in slide show form and set a certain one as your Android wallpaper. In fact, apart from photos, you can transfer music, videos, apps, documents and files between Android and laptop in an easy and fast way.