Transferring photos and video’s from phone to computer is easy now.Do you know how to transfer photos from android to computer…?If you don’t know means, you’re not only one.The number of smartphone owners taking a challenge in everyday tasks like transferring photos and videos.
I’m sure that you must be using the traditional way like everybody follows to transfer media files from mobile to computer.Today, I’m going to explain a smart way that not only saves time but it’ll improve your work efficiency.Especially for designers and professional bloggers.There is a great trick to edit and transfer images and videos quickly and effectively.
In this case, AirMore application is an effective platform that what you are looking for.The transferring process is quite simple and effective as long as you follow the steps below.
how to transfer photos from android to computer without USB:
Search AirMore app in Google Play and directly download it on your Android. Or, just click the download button below.
Visit AirMore Web:
Two Ways to visit:
- Open the browser on your computer. Search the address:airmore.com
- Go to AirMore product page. Click “Launch AirMore Web to Connect” button.
Connect Android to PC:
- First Open AirMore app on your Android.
- Click “Scan to connect” on your phone to scan the QR code shown on the web page.
- Or select your Android in Radar on the web. A notification window will pop up on your Android, requesting to connect. Click “Accept”.
Note: Please make sure your device and PC are on the same WiFi network.
- After successful connection, choose “Pictures” icon.
- Select the photos you would like to transfer and click “Export”.
Note: If you select less than three photos, they will be downloaded separately. If you select three or more, they will be compressed into a zip file.
Within seconds, the photos&videos will be transferred into your desktop or laptop. Thus, AirMore is one of the best solutions on how to transfer photos&videos from Android to PC using Wi-Fi. Moreover, you can preview pictures in slide show form and set a certain one as your Android wallpaper. In fact, apart from photos, you are able to transfer music, videos, apps, documents and files between Android and PC in an easy and fast way.